B2B Customer Service Representative
Full TimeAPPLY NOW
Posted on 12 October 2023
If you are motivated, dedicated, and eager to join a reputable company that values innovation and excellence, we invite you to apply for a position with Fast-Rite International. Together, we can achieve remarkable success and make a difference in the world of Component Management.
Join our team today and embark on an exciting career journey with Fast-Rite International. Together, we will shape the future of our industry.
What you’ll be responsible for
As a member of our Customer Service Team, your role is pivotal to our company’s growth and success.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Process new orders and quote requests
- Perform case management and handle customer service inquiries and inbound calls regarding billing, shipments, incorrect shipments, and freight.
- Enter call data in the relevant CRM databases to assist case management reporting.
In short, you make dealing with our company simple, effortless and enjoyable for customers.
How we help you make the most of your skills
Naturally, you’ll have the tenacity to work independently. But that doesn’t mean you won’t have our support. We provide full training in our products, and the pros and cons of different services. We’ll also train you in how to use “our” CRM. And your Customer Service Manager is there to provide help when you need it and leave you alone when you don’t!
What you need to bring to the table
If you don’t like talking on the phone, this isn’t the role for you. Before you rush to send off your resume and shiny cover letter, here are some specifics about what we want:
- B2B Customer Service: 2 years (preferred)
- Industrial or Distribution Customer Service: 1 year
- Graduated high school or equivalent
- Customer service or inside sales experience. You’ve been in an administrative customer service role previously. You have worn a headset before, and you know how to interpret what somebody on the other end of the call is feeling.
- Comfortable talking on the phone. This is a customer service role: the only real way to speak with customers is over the phone. You know how to sound professional and maintain your calm.
- You’re inquisitive. You have a passion for learning about products and can articulate them with expertise to customers.
- CRM experience. You’ll be competent in using CRMs and case management systems.
- You’re organized. There’s a difference between saying you’re organized and actually being organized.
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary
- Complete Benefits Package including 401(k), dental insurance, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and vision insurance. A waiting period may apply.
- Business Casual Attire
- Dog Friendly Environment
- And a host of other things that make coming to work a pleasant experience!
This job is good for:
- someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- anyone of any age, including older job seekers which are encouraged to apply
- a military experienced candidates which are encouraged to apply
How to maximize your chance of success
If you’re excited about this position, you should follow these steps carefully to maximize your chance of success. Your resume in Word or PDF file and ensure it has your proper contact information. No phone calls or emails please!
Does this interest you?
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
We are proud to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.