Let our customers tell the story
Dear Fast-Rite Customer:
As a Supply Chain Management Professional & Certified Purchasing Manager, I want to take a moment to share with you my experiences with Fast-Rite International. My sourcing of products from Fast-Rite International goes back almost 20 years. In that time, Fast-Rite has gone above and beyond to make my company more efficient and profitable. They’re not just a vendor, but a partner in the true sense of the word.
In the time I’ve worked with Fast-Rite, they:
- Assisted us in implementing a system of receiving products in large 1,800-pound gravity-fed bins, replacing the hundreds of corrugated boxes we used to receive each week. This saved us countless man-hours opening, inspecting and crushing boxes, along with the cost of box disposal. And, it was an environmentally friendly change as well.
- Researched and procured a highly cost-effective alternative to the 18/8 stainless steel fasteners we sourced. Fast-Rite determined that Dacromet® (chromium zinc) plated fasteners performed equally well, which saved us $250,000 per year. Cumulatively, this has saved the company $5 million.
- Developed a consignment program that allowed us to reduce our inventory, saving us more than $100,000 per year.
- Increased our percentage of sourcing from low-cost countries (LOC) by 20%.
- Provided such reliable, high-quality parts that we were able to eliminate quality control inspections, freeing up our employees to work on revenue-generating projects instead.
- These extensive savings enabled my company to be more competitive at a time when we needed it the most. And, by taking the workload off our employees, we were able to spend more time on servicing our customers. Thanks go to Fast-Rite for their superior cost-saving solutions over the years. Fast-Rite has assisted us greatly in our transition to Lean Manufacturing and Distribution and helped me and my company to be more successful.
Certified Purchasing Manager